The Good News is a monthly report of effective ways congregations among churches of Christ in the United States are spreading the Word in their communities.
Please read all of these "good news" stories to find good ideas for your church to use.
The Good News is one of the many ways in which Oklahoma Christian University serves churches.
- February Good News Has Stories of Baptisms Around the World and Stories About Inner-City Work
- Survey: How to Get More Members Involved in Reaching Out to Others with the Gospel
- Inner-city Work in Oklahoma City Shows Positive Impact
- Arkansas Church Has Great Success with Muscle and a Shovel
- Disaster Relief in the Philippines Bears Much Fruit
- Young Men Baptized in Honduras
- January Good News Has Moving Stories from Africa, Germany, Prisons, and Spanish Congregations in OK
January Good News Has Moving Stories from Africa, Germany, Prisons, and Spanish Congregations in OK
The January issue of Good News has collected stories that will touch your heart from all around the world. They tell of a most unusual story about a German exchange student who came to the U.S. and about a man breaking up a huge rock to help the church. Other stories share letters from women baptized while in prison and about gatherings of Spanish congregations in Oklahoma. You will be inspired by reading these stories. Please suggest stories for coming issues to email@example.com.