The Good News is a monthly report of effective ways congregations among churches of Christ in the United States are spreading the Word in their communities.
Please read all of these "good news" stories to find good ideas for your church to use.
The Good News is one of the many ways in which Oklahoma Christian University serves churches.
- February Good News Has Stories of Baptisms Around the World and Stories About Inner-City Work
- Survey: How to Get More Members Involved in Reaching Out to Others with the Gospel
- Inner-city Work in Oklahoma City Shows Positive Impact
- Arkansas Church Has Great Success with Muscle and a Shovel
- Disaster Relief in the Philippines Bears Much Fruit
- Young Men Baptized in Honduras
- January Good News Has Moving Stories from Africa, Germany, Prisons, and Spanish Congregations in OK
Good News in October is from All Over the World
The October issue of Good News tells of wonderful things happening on four major continents of the world: Partners in Progress in Asia, a North American church in Oklahoma, a phone call to the U. S. from China about someone in Poland, baptisms in Brazil, and short items from Peru, Scotland, Tennessee, and Crimea. Take a look to learn of good things happening all over the world!
Spread this Good News newsletter to others by forwarding it to your email list or to those you know on Facebook. Churches can spread Good News by sending it to those on their church email list. Encourage others by sharing this issue of Good News.