Versitas is a corporate software training company providing onsite and online business skills training.
Their scholarship deadline is August 31st, 2014, the amount is $1,000 and the minimum GPA requirement is 2.7.
Eligible Fields of Study: Business Administration, Human Resources, management, Business and MBA.
Essay Topic: How will software training change over the next ten years?
For more information visit Versitas.
The Teen Safety PSA scholarship is open to rising high school seniors in Oklahoma, rising college freshmen currently enrolled at a four-year college or university in Oklahoma, and the parents of rising high school seniors and college freshmen in Oklahoma.
First price is $1000. Second price is $500.
Scholarship at a Glance
1. Create an original 30-second PSA video in an effort to prevent texting and driving without using car accident imagery.
2. Submit the video and completed application to email@example.com by September 1, 2014.
3. Encourage friends and family to vote for your video! Use the Hashtag #TextingNotOkPSA when sharing.
Visit www.burch-george.com/scholarship to download the scholarship applications.
The Safe Driver Scholarship of $1,000 is awarded to any student who is currently attending or planning to attend college or some form of higher education.
The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis for the Fall semester. The deadline to apply is July, 10th.
How to Enter
1. Participate in one of the following Safe Driver Programs listed at www.carinsurancecomparison.com/safe-driver-student-scholarship or email for approval of other qualifying safe driver programs (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Create a form of social awareness that inspires other students to focus on safe driving. This can be a video, artwork, essay or anything that would would engage other students to focus on safe driving.
3. Once you are completed with steps 1 and 2, please proceed to filling out the application in our contact form below.
4. Submit a link to your video, artwork, essay or creative element of your choice in the final step of the application form.
1. Applicant will need to complete one of the safe driver programs listed at www.carinsurancecomparison.com/safe-driver-student-scholarship.
2 Current college student or anyone planning on attending college (or another form of higher education) in the upcoming school year.
3. Student must have a valid drivers license.
The 2014 Legal Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship is an annual $1,000 scholarship awarded to a student pursuing a career in the legal field who submits the best 200-300 word essay on the topic of how legal professionals can make a positive difference in their community.
Applicants must be college students pursuing a legal related undergraduate degree or certificate such as pre-law, paralegal, or criminal justice. High school students are also eligible if they have been accepted to a college and plan to study a legal related major.
Deadline: October 1st, 2014
Full details of the scholarship are available at: www.paralegal411.org/scholarship
Essay Topic: How to Make Your Car Last Forever
Some people treat their cars like their children. They carefully wash and wax them, make certain not to park too close to other vehicles to avoid scratches and dents and tuck them into their garage at night. Many protect their vehicles with car covers, garage or not. These car owners do everything they can to make their vehicles last forever. While most cars in the US are on the road for an average of 11.4 years, there are ways of extending your car’s life, so that it still runs great many more years after your purchase.
Some people obsessively keep their cars clean, while others take their cars to the shop every time they hear a strange noise or think something has gone wrong. Those with expensive cars may even get a cheaper car for their daily driving and only drive their luxury vehicle on special occasions. CarCovers.com is looking for your thoughts on the best ways to make a car last forever.
A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded for the topic “How to Make Your Car Last Forever”
Submission deadline is December 15, 2014
Applicants must submit an essay of 1,000 words minimum.
A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded; this money can be used toward tuition or books.
How do I apply?
Submit your essay. One exceptional essay on the topic, “How To Make Your Car Last Forever?” will be chosen. See left for more details
Please email your essay to email@example.com.
Visit www.carcovers.com/resources/scholarship to learn more.
MySolo401k.net is a facilitator of 401k small business financing. Their 401k SelfStarter Plan, also known as a rollover as business startup (ROBS), allows entrepreneurs to fund a business or franchise with their retirement funds without taking a taxable distribution or loan. By minimizing debt, the business is more likely to succeed. Ultimately, they empower individuals to turn their idea or concept from a dream into a reality.
To apply for their scholarship, write an essay explaining the benefits of using retirement funds to purchase or fund a business or franchise? Why should an individual use retirement funds over traditional forms of small business financing (equity and debt financing)? What is the long term value of the ROBS transaction to a business owner?
Who is eligible?
Any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at any accredited United States university, college or trade school.
Submission deadline is December 15, 2014
Applicants must submit an essay of 1,000 words minimum on the topic “What are the benefits of using funds in your 401k, IRA or other retirement account to finance your business or franchise?”