Name: FrontierBundles.com Cyberbullying Awareness Scholarship
Details: Create a poster that raises awareness of student cyber bullying. You can create the poster in any medium you see fit from photography to hand- drawn art—just make sure it is engaging and creative.
Contact: Greg - Scholarship Coordinator
801.424.0018 ext. 7001 or email@example.com
The Senior Planning Social Work & Eldercare Award is for those who have demonstrated a commitment to the community in regards to healthcare and social assistance and intend to apply those experiences to a future career in the social work field.
Residency: U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Current Applicant Status: High School Senior or Undergraduate with less than 90 credit hours
Between 1 and 5 annual awards shall be made. The first place winner shall no receive less than $900 dollars
Scholarship applications must be postmarked by December 12, 2014.
More information can be found at www.seniorplanning.org/senior-planning-social-work-eldercare-award/.
You may download the Application for Spring of 2015 here.
Scholarship: AT&T Internet and Education Scholarship
Description: Create an infographic showing how students utilize social media in and out of the classroom.
Deadline: December 15, 2014
Rules and Regulations: www.attsavings.com/scholarship/rules
Use your creative abilities to earn of $500 of scholarship money.
Short Story Submission Rules
Tweet a short story that is EXACTLY 100 characters long.
Include the hashtag #ScholarshipWHC in your tweet.
Include the link to our scholarship page in your tweet - www.wholesalehalloweencostumes.com/scholarship
No fowl language ( Twitter humor ;) )
Your Twitter account needs to be Unprotected. We need to be able to view the tweet and retweet it.
No abbreviations or creative/alternate spellings (this isn’t a text to your friends ;))
Email the URL of the tweet to firstname.lastname@example.org (include information requested below).
- See more at www.wholesalehalloweencostumes.com/scholarship
Software Providers is a software education company offering $1,000 scholarship. Applicants must write a 600-800 word essay on 1 of 2 topics related to the impact of software and technology.
The scholarship entry deadline is September 30, 2014.
For rules and more information visit softwareproviders.com/scholarship.
LIGHTING55 is offering need-based scholarship rewards to students who are looking to better themselves, who have goals and dreams, and who are committed to achieving a college degree. Students of all majors of all countries who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply for their scholarships. High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
The deadline for their next scholarship is October 15, 2014.
1. What extra-curricular activities are you involved in? Describe how these activities contribute to your college education and how they make you a better person.
2. What are your goals in life? Describe steps you will take to achieve your goals and ambitions.
3. “As a lighting company who is specialized in distributing European lighting , we appreciate well written articles about lighting and design. Write about one of several lighting brands you saw on our site and why it is your favorite. Explain why you like this brand based on their products / product design. (content must be unique and cannot be copied from somewhere else - (We will verify)”
4. Do you have a special family circumstance affecting your need for financial assistance?
Visit www.lighting55.com/scholarship to apply.