The Safe Driver Scholarship of $1,000 is awarded to any student who is currently attending or planning to attend college or some form of higher education.
The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis for the Fall semester. The deadline to apply is July, 10th.
How to Enter
1. Participate in one of the following Safe Driver Programs listed at www.carinsurancecomparison.com/safe-driver-student-scholarship or email for approval of other qualifying safe driver programs (email: email@example.com).
2. Create a form of social awareness that inspires other students to focus on safe driving. This can be a video, artwork, essay or anything that would would engage other students to focus on safe driving.
3. Once you are completed with steps 1 and 2, please proceed to filling out the application in our contact form below.
4. Submit a link to your video, artwork, essay or creative element of your choice in the final step of the application form.
1. Applicant will need to complete one of the safe driver programs listed at www.carinsurancecomparison.com/safe-driver-student-scholarship.
2 Current college student or anyone planning on attending college (or another form of higher education) in the upcoming school year.
3. Student must have a valid drivers license.