Three $1,000 scholarships are being offered to non-traditional nursing students.
Full details about the scholarship, as well as the application form, can be found at: www.b4brands.com/nursing-scholarship.
The deadline for application is August 31, 2014.
Novus Biologicals will award one declared science major $1,500 every spring and fall semester. Applying for the scholarship is as simple as telling their scholarship team what your favorite inventions in science are and how you plan to use your degree to advance scientific discovery.
Deadline for this application for Spring 2015 is December 5, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
Finalist will be notified by December 19, 2014.
More information can be found at http://www.novusbio.com/scholarship-program.html.
InsuranceProviders.com is awarding a $1000 scholarship to any student who is currently attending or planning to attend college.
The deadline to apply is December 1, 2014.
How to Enter
1. Create a form of social awareness that inspires other students to focus on Looking Twice for Motorcycle Safety. This can be a video, artwork, essay or anything that would would engage other students to focus on safe driving.
2. Once you have completed Step 1, proceed to filling out the application at www.insuranceproviders.com/look-twice-save-a-life-scholarship.
3. Submit a link to your video, artwork, essay or creative element of your choice in the final step of the application form.
Two scholarships ($1,000 and $500) will be awarded bi-annually to the student who writes the best blog post answering one of the following questions:
• What is the impact of the cloud on computer networking?
• Describe the security and privacy challenges for companies with mobile workers.
• How does increasing employee mobility impact a company’s ability to keep them always connected?
The scholarship deadline is October 31, 2014.
Visit http://pertino.com/pertino-it-innovation-scholarship-program for more information.
Interior Deluxe is offering a needs-based scholarships of $1500 to young people, and adult learners, who want to enjoy the positive difference that education can make in their life.
Their scholarship is open to students of all majors in all countries who are 16 years of age or older. All are encouraged to apply - including High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners.
The deadline is October 15, 2014.
Visit www.interior-deluxe.com/content/57-scholarship-program to apply.
Versitas is a corporate software training company providing onsite and online business skills training.
Their scholarship deadline is August 31st, 2014, the amount is $1,000 and the minimum GPA requirement is 2.7.
Eligible Fields of Study: Business Administration, Human Resources, management, Business and MBA.
Essay Topic: How will software training change over the next ten years?
For more information visit Versitas.